Saturday, 26 February 2011
Saturday, 19 February 2011
- Work work work work work
- Making sure everyone at work realizes how crazy I am. They all do, it only took me a month to let everyone know who they were dealing with. Thus squashing my chances of being the alluring beau t that all the boys want to date.
- Catz Ball last weekend. Aka the end of Phase 1 of my 2011 transformation process. I actually transformed my life SO much in January. I, however, am not sure if Phase 2 will be as successful.
- I as a I'm forever disgusting laugh to myself I decided to try on this pair of jeans I bought wayyyy back in 2008 that have never fit me and low and behold they fit! I'm not sure if this is because the fabric somehow loosened in my drawer or if my irregular work induced eating hours have helped me shed some pounds, but heeeyyyyyyyy.
- I am beyond poor. And my student loans kick in ON MY BIRTHDAY. YEY. That's not really something I've been up to, but, it's an approaching reality.
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
"This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body."
— Walt Whitman
— Walt Whitman
Sunday, 6 February 2011
- Woke Up
- Watched Maury with Ruth (we had a Crazay slumbah party last night, complete with Beas cupcakes and KFC. Classy)
- Ate Carmelli's bagels with coffee at Costa
- Read the Sunday Time
- Obsessively checked how mah markets are doing
- Stroll to my favorite church in the grey, windy weather, whilst listening to the new music podcasts I downloaded
- Grocery Shopping
- Read in bed
- Watch Tv on my laptop
- Skype sessions
- Make something delicious for dinner and have leftovers for lunch
- More TV and more reading
AKA an action packed lazy Sunday. Six days to go until phase 1 of transform my life in 2011 is complete. Then I need to decide my phase 2 goals. Oh life.
Saturday, 5 February 2011
Here's a youtube comment from the second best song EVER. Amazing
"ok, alot of my blk "brothers and sisters" are gonna hate me for this but i have to say that whitneys version didnt have the heartbreak that dollys had, i mean, ths woman who has loved this man since she was a teen knows that she could never marry him because shes the madam of a bordello and he wants to make a change through politics. whitneys version was just over the top and loud; dollys was subtly expressive and poignant."