Wednesday, 28 April 2010
ughhh why does my stomach feel nervous. I know why, because I have a shitty paper that I've given up on AND I have to wake up super early and go to work all day. I'm nervous I'll get yelled at for some reason and that security won't let me get another extended guest pass and that I'll forget my job and get yelled at. I've never been yelled at, I should point out, so hopefully I won't for this unknown reason that's hurting my stomach. It's probably all because I couldn't sleep last night and I'm worried I won't tonight. Ughhh.
And yes, this post is probably unreadable.
I finish exams May 17th and THEN
May 21st Miike Snow
May 23rd Metric
- You have a manic desire to eat crunchy things at a quick pace.
- You keep laughing out loud at weird things in your head.
- You are light headed and can't focus.
- You're stomach quasi hurts.
- You feel like everything you write/study is useless.
- You keep singing songs in your head at a quick pace.
These are also, incidentally, signs of being insane.
-The dreaded awful awful awful research design paper. It's "done" but needs to be saved and I don't know how to rescue it from it's nonsensical doom. Wahhhhh.
- My ankles and my fingers are stiff. wtf
- This isn't an issue, but I think Giselle Bundchen-Brady looks like a really great mom.
- I have to work today, hope I remember how to do my job.
- The sky has turned grey again.
- I don't know what I want to do with my life, I don't know if anyone will want to hire me and it's stressing me out x1000000. I don't know if I lack any sort of career ambition, or if I'm just a stressed young 23 year old who's intimidated by the world. I mean, I keep think how much easier it would be if I could attract a man and just get married. But then I feel guilty because I should be excited to have a career. But I just don't know if I'll succeed in the real world. Am I good enough to earn promotions and one day get a job I love? IDK.
- I couldn't sleep at all last night, my body was so tired from the shit-tay Walgreens sleeping pills I bought (which have made me feel hazy this morning, hence why this post may make NO sense), but my mind was racing soo fast. Like an extreme ADHD person fast. And I kept singing this song over and over in my head (I know I've already posted it mehhh).:
Thank you Belle & Sebastian for being so wonderful.