Monday 2 November 2009

Albums Spotify has allowed me to become obsessed with

Spotify has exposed me to some amazing albums that I definitely plan on buying once father Christmas gives me an itunes gift certificate. For the curious, here is a list (in no particular order) of the albums I've been listening to over and over again:

- Ra Ra Riot- The Rhumb Line
which includes there's stupendous cover of my girl Kate Bush's classic Suspended in Gaffa.

-Regina Spektor- Far
Besides a few songs like Samson, I've never been really into Regina Spektor. This album, however, has made me a real fan of hers.

-Miike Snow- Miike Snow
A friend suggested that I listen to this album. It's really good. They're another Scandinavian group for me to appreciate!



Yeyyy new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment