Monday 30 November 2009

Thanksgiving Fun


I realised that I haven't posted about our Thanksgiving dinner. Three of my Brit friends hosted a Thanksgiving dinner for myself and two of our mutual American friends at their flat. It was gorgeous. Such good food! It was one of those situations where I ate so fast that I got a stomach ache and couldn't eat to my full potential. Ugh worst! But we had all the standards, Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie mmmm. I'm so glad we got to share such a wonderful holiday with them. It also made me want to have dinner parties one day. When I can afford to feed a multitude of people. Who knows when that will be. But, while I missed my family, it was great to have a wonderful dinner with friends!

Here is a picture of one of the best dishes (though they were all amazing): Pamela's Broccoli Casserole
I think the Union Jack mugs are a nice touch. So yum. I've begged my mom to prepare this casserole for our Christmas dinner. mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment