Friday 18 December 2009

I love Bagel's Inn


Bagel's Inn is a Gray's Inn Road bagel establishment with long hours and conveniently located near the Chancery Lane tube stop (one of the 3 closest ones to me). I had a bagel there last night around 1145. It was amazing. Reasons why it was amazing:

1- As this picture shows, they understand portions! I'm sure if they sold croissants, they would be the size of a loaf of bread, none of this portion- non of this European portions nonsense.

2- I waited for my bagel for 5 minutes with a congenial schizophrenic man who talked to his imaginary friend for several moments before clearly blurting out, "I like your hat, love." Why thank you!
3- My bagel cost a mere £1.60. I could get a nutella bagel for £1.20, or a pizza bagel for £2.29.
4- The staff is friendly and non-judgmental of my late night eating habits.
5- It made walking home in a blizzard totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment