Thursday 10 December 2009

Last IO Seminar

I had my last IO seminar today. It was fine. I'm not going to cry about it ending, but I will miss learning about all the ways America is evil. Though, I'm sure I'll get plenty of that in later lectures. Though, that is not to say it was anti-American. I don't think the people in my seminar hated America, I just think they wanted to point out the not so great things America occasionally does. Which, is a lot better than the blatant anti-American shit I got from one particularly evil student in Oxford.

In around 10 days I'll be home. But, in the meantime I have Christmas markets, parties and carols to look forward to. I should also edit my paper. Wah. But, on things I have made progress on, I'm almost finished with my a scarf I'm making as a Christmas present for someone who doesn't read this blog. RUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment