Friday 29 January 2010

Men I Really Like Right Now

-Marcus J. Borg, biblical scholar and one of my personal heroes whose books have introduced me to a form of religion that embraces life, not condemnation and exclusivity. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox Marcus

-Simon Pegg, Actor/ Writer. Simon is my favorite celebrity that I follow on Twitter. He's hilarious. Also, I just started watching Spaced and it is hilaaarious.

-Gok Wan, Fashion Genius- Life Coach. I really feel Gok Wan's How to Look Good Naked Series is inspiring and important television. He is a gift to women.



1 comment:

  1. Ive been obsessed with Simon Pegg lately too! both because of his twitter and Spaced (which my cousin got me for Christmas and Ive been watching nonstop since). Ive even been dreaming about him, its pretttty ridiculous

    ReplyDelete