Wednesday 6 January 2010

People That I Love



As I'm sure you ALL KNOW, Ghost Hunters International's new season starts tonight and I am soo excited. So in honor of that, I present to you my ode to my fav ghost hunter.

Barry Fitzgerald, Ghost Hunter Extraordinaire:



Oh Barry, my sweet Barry. I don't know why I love Barry so much, maybe it's his enthusiasm for ghosts or his melodic brogue, but Barry is my fav affiliate of TAPS by far. I love the new methods he introduces to the show, like that time he played contemporary music to lure the ghosts out. Or the time when he ran away from the Irish elemental because he felt it's raw power. Also, FACT (in my mind): Barry single-handedly brought peace to Northern Ireland. According to his SyFy bio:

"Barry previously worked as the warden for the Southern Education and Library Board, where he arranged weekends away for youths and worked on conflict issues and cross-border projects, allowing communities from either side of the cultural divide in Northern Ireland to work together and develop friendships."

Magical! On a different note, I'm really interested to see how Barry will deal with the new English resident to GHI, Paul Bradford. I wonder what the episode in the Irish prison would have been like if Paul was there since the team famously (in my mind) debated whether a ghost was saying "rights" or "rice." Barry was convinced it was "rights" given the fact that the prison held Irishmen who were fighting against the British. Anyways, Barry is the best. I especially love his classy soul patch. <3<3<3<3>

Oh and here's Barry's amazing Twitter picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment