Tuesday 12 January 2010

Things I have eaten yesterday and today (proper grammar? IDK)

Yesterday:

Coffee
Weight Smart Oatmeal
Protein Water
Shape Yogurt
Green Tea
Herbal Tea
Soup (lentil and vegetable)
Dark Chocolate kitkat bar
and then I cheated by eating an apple! So bad!

And I went to bed starving and woke up throughout the night, starving and paranoid because I'm CRAZY (not fulfilling my new years resolution!)

Today:

Coffee
Quaker Oats Oatmeal
Tropical Fruits Granola Bar
Jacket Potato with beans and cheese
EAT yogurt pot with bananas, grape nuts and honey
Americano
Crackers and laughing cow cheese
three shortbread and fruit biscuits
Crackers and hummus
Stir Fry with fake chicken and rice
Apple
to eat:
Dark Chocolate kitkat
hot chocolate

Ahhh up days are soo much better. But writing out all that food just signalled to me why I need to be on this diet. I know it's pretty healthy, but I've had like 6 snacks. Ughhhh. I guess I can blame my increased hunger on all the walking I'm doing, or something. But, I'll have to be really good tomorrow. I've almost lost 10 pounds from my holiday high. I just wish I felt skinnier because I don't at all and my clothes feel the same. So hopefully soon I'll start noticing something besides a drop in number.

No comments:

Post a Comment