Wednesday 27 January 2010

This is Why I'm Single

Today while getting froyo I listened to a woman in my program talk about her friends who have transformed into yummy mummy's. Hearing her describe their life I secretly was jealous of their designer strollers and BABIES. I then proceeded to dream about my future with my "astronaut Mike Dexter."

In a semi-related moment, a highlight of my day was learning that Brad + Angelina are STILL IN LOVE. LOVE EXISTS!!!!! GOD HEARD MY PRAYERS! Though not really because they never broke up soooo. The last time God really answered my prayers was during my Sophomore year of HIGH SCHOOL when my AP Euro final project deadline was extended for a week because a major ice storm hit the night before it was due. The last time God blatantly rejected my bargaining efforts, thereby crushing my astronaut mike dexter dreams, was Thanksgiving Day. Shudder. Wow, I'm a really fun girl.

1 comment:

  1. friend, this post made me laugh out loud in the library. oh yea, by the way, i read your blog now. and ALSO, i booked my tickets to the UK in may, i am excited to romp around with you.

    fiona

    ReplyDelete