Saturday 27 February 2010

Issues Right Now
- My sparkly toms smell awful after being exposed to a day of rain. They even started disintegrating. I think I'm going to have to reward myself with a new pair in April. Ah they smell SO bad!
-My national insurance stuff hasn't come yet, so I'm going to have to call on Monday ughhhh.
- It took my an hour to get back after getting into London from Oxford because so many lines were closed. I should have waited and gotten off at marble arch but nooo I got off at Notting Hill Gate. BAD idea.
- I have to figure out how to research my dissertation topic tonight while my friends are at a food party.
- I have no money, still.
- I have a lot of angst.
- I keep having imaginary arguments where I have the courage to say what I actually want to say instead of smiling and nodding and being passive aggressive.

Good things right now:

- I got to hang with Clare and Ruth this weekend.
- I'm going to Glasgow next weekend :) .
- I'll going to start getting paid.


I'm glad the negatives vastly outweigh the positives. YEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment