Monday 22 February 2010

Things Wrong Right Now

1- I gained four pounds during Lianne's visit. Which pretty much takes away all my hard dieting work. Hopefully I can lose it as fast as I gained it (one week!) so I'm not a huge fatty at the party I'm going to in Oxford on Friday. Probably won't happen, sigh. It feels like there's a huge rock sitting in my stomach.
2- I couldn't fall asleep last night until 2 and I forced myself to get up at 830 so I can get back on my sleep schedule. This one is alright for today, I just hope I can sleep tomorrow night before my first day of work!
3- I've had so much heartburn lately, probably because of the weight gain.
4- I have a mountain of work to conquer and even though I did work for 11 hours yesterday (with breaks obviously), I can't see the summit. Wahhhhhhhhh
5- It's raining. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment