Sunday 7 February 2010

WIN or FAIL?



On Friday I went to an "International Potluck Dinner." IE- you were supposed to bring dishes that represented your homeland. I was going to make peanut butter cookies, but in the end I decided to go with a healthier alternative. A twist on "Hayley's Super Trail Mix Cookies" that I used to make last year. Essentially they were almost vegan dark chocolate banana oatmeal cookies. They were pretty good, but kind of bland. I didn't have any measuring cups so I had to do everything by guestimate and in the end I don't think I put enough sugar in them ughhh. But now I know! I think I'll make them soon for when Lianne visits.

Also, while cooking them I think I ate 1/3 of the raw dough. And that started a weekend of constant poor food choices. FML... or Win?


1 comment: