Wednesday 17 March 2010

Issues Right Now

-Persistent Heartburn probably causes by the next issue:
-Persistent eating of unhealthy things, the food baby clearly wants to stay! Tomorrow it's death really begins! I want the 100 bucks my grandma will pay me if I look thinner.
-The best news I heard all day is that Amy Poehler and Will Arnett are having another baby.
-My back hurts all the time.
- I think either London or my addiction to Ibrophen is giving me breathing issues (or maybe it's all the fat I'm eating), either way, my lungs aren't working like they used to. Concerning?
- All my clothes seem to be covered in food. Awkward.
- I consider drinking a lot of water to be a form of exercise, like I literally think drinking a lot of water (along with eating a LOT of food) will make me thin.
- I think the air in my office is making my skin break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment