Saturday 1 May 2010

go away sunshine!

Today is one of those days that I'm praying it's going to rain. I have so much studying to do and it'll be SO much easier if I'm not tempted to go outside. Right now it doesn't look like that's going to start until tonight. UGhhh. Luckily it'll rain alll dayy tomorrow.

We had an econ review session yesterday and I left early because the terrible professor was stressing me out so much. I went to my job early instead. At least it wasn't a stressful day at work. My computer didn't break down and everything went smoothly woo.

Ahhh the sun is pleasantly shinning into my room. WHYYYYYY.

Then last night I met some uni friends at a happy hour in the University of London Union. After 6 it was 2 for one drinks. I got very drunk very fast. But luckily I only made one awkward comment (involving asking a ginger if he saw the MIA video where ginger's are slaughtered.) and only awkwardly texted Ruth, which was fine because she's probably the best person in the UK I could text when in that state, or Pamela but she was with me so that would be further awk. Then I went to Pizza Express and like inhaled a pizza. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment