Saturday 24 July 2010

I saw Toy Story 3 last night and of course the ending made me cry. I cried a lot. But not as much as I have in previous Pixar films.

Here's a breakdown of the top three blubber fests Pixar has provided me with (1 being the most crying).

3- Toy Story 3- I didn't think I would cry. Then the ending! The ending! I love Bonnie.
2- Wall-e. This is a tough one and I want to put it first, but I know I cried more during the number one spot. My sister and I didn't cry through the whole thing, until like Toy Story we cried during the ending. And my cry I mean sat in our chairs and awkwardly sobbed as the credits rolled.
1- Up! Oh.My.God. I sobbbeeedddd in Up. Twice. In the beginning and in the scrapbook scene. During the scrapbook scene I couldn't see I was crying so much.


Pixar makes me love Disney so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment