Monday 13 September 2010

It's way too late to be this locked inside ourselves The trouble is that you're in love with someone else It should be me. Oh, it should be me

Flashback to my youth tonight when a not trendy at all pub started playing all of Interpol's Antics. This song eventually came on and I was suddenly 16 again. My mental state was definitely not helped by my famished state and a third awkward run-in, making it one a week. Well, not full on awkward, but not a comfortable situation. Oh boy I'm going to regret this post. Meh. Enjoy the song, I'm going to recharge with food.


I should also point out, the song doesn't have to do with the awkwardness. I have other songs to go for that. All TV on the Radio songs. Which, incidentally replaced Interpol as my favorite band my Sophomore year of College. OMG more fitting because Interpol became my fav band my Sophomore year of high school and now I'm in my Sophomore year (?) of post undergrad life. It's like this was all meant to happen! Sarcasm. Oh God Hayley, put down the laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment