Saturday 2 October 2010

weekend

I literally have NO plans this weekend. I managed to fill all of September with super busy weekends, thus distracting me from the fact that grad school was over and friends had dispersed. Now I'm left facing two days of having literally nothing to do. Oh wait, I told my boss I would make a design for our next company competition. I'll do that... tomorrow...

Usually when I'm busy I dream of weekends like this, where I can just hypothetically lay in bed the whole time and read books. Well, when actually faced with that, all I feel is ridiculous boredom. It just turned 9am and I'm already bored! Disaster!

I think I'm going to surf various music blogs and capture come sweet tunes to make my October fab. I already found a really great on, which shall follow immediately after this boring bored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment