Saturday 19 December 2009

Copenhagen- Bad, Today- Pretty Good

So it looks like as I mentally predicted, nothing will come out of Copenhagen. CNN meanwhile has ignored the entire conference because there is nothing on their website about it. Oh wait, I just saw a tiny link. There is however a story about "Mysterious 'Pete' sneaks in to help!"

On a positive note, things I'm going to do today:

-Buy my mom a Christmas present, last one to get!
- Wear my new H&M dress and be hipsta (btw, I have no money so buying it was a very poor decision, but it was heavily reduced!)
- Go see Where the Wild Things Are by myself. First time I've ever done this!
- Pick up some snacks/a full meal prior to seeing the film.
- Go to Waitrose and buy some British treats for my family and an absurdly British dinner for myself because I have no good food left.
-Watch The Jersey Shore
-Go to bed excited that I get to go home for Christmas TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment