Sunday 6 December 2009

I love being poor!

Today when I walked into Waitrose I thought to myself, wow today will be a light day because I already have most of my essentials! WRONG. I ended up spending about 5 pounds more than I normally do. Wah. And I didn't even get anything exciting, like mince pies or ice cream. Well I did get the Weight Watchers dessert flavoured yogurts AMAZING. Like they actually taste sinful. I need to stop writing posts about food...

My week ahead in review:

Monday:
Two classes including the worst lecture ever. Then a talk by a former UN Ambassador for the UK followed by some GBK action mm. Buy one burger, get one for a pound. score.
Tuesday:
Finish my essay. UCL Christmas market
Wednesday:
Seminar, lecture, woo.
Thursday:
Seminar, Choral Concert at St. Martins in the Field
Friday:
Lecture, seminar, volunteer job? IPAS Christmas Party
Saturday:
Oxford

busy busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment