Tuesday 22 December 2009

Indie Music Stereotypes

Gawker posted a link to this blog that compiled a list of popular indie bands and the stereotypes associated with them.

While I like a lot of the bands on the list my most fav band on the list is TV on the Radio, who are actually probably my favorite band in general. So, according to the list I am a:

TV On The Radio
Politically-correct hipsters.

Well... I'm not sure about Politically Correct, but I'm sure a hipster! (completely in my mind...)

Since this is fun, I'll continue onto this blog, which stereotypes people by their favorite authors. My fav author is hands down James Joyce, so according to this blog:

James Joyce

People who do not like John Cusack movies.

SO TRUE! 2012 was SHIT. I can't think of a John Cusack film that I actually liked...


I can't believe I'm up past 11... I need to stop being so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment