Tuesday 22 December 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

I realized that I never wrote about my epic experience going to see a film by myself. It was overall a pretty good experience. I went at 1:30, which seems to be a popular time to go see a film by yourself and I ended up sitting in between (with a few seats separating us) two hipstas who were there by themselves. But at first I was concerned because I was in the theater alone for a while with an old man who looked dirty and a man who was wearing a vinyl suit that kept making annoying noises whenever he moved. He looked like he was wearing a trash bag. But then more normal people started coming in.

And the film itself, Where the Wild Things Are, was really good. I wouldn't say it was amazing, but then again I think it may be a film that deserves multiple viewings. But I did tear up a little, which was nice. Though, it didn't make me sob like every Pixar film.

Here's a song from it:

No comments:

Post a Comment