Thursday 21 January 2010

Almond Croissant Review


Almond Croissant from Pret.


On Wednesday, starting to feel sick and definitely feeling depressed and starving I decided to indulge in my fav treat, an almond croissant. I've actually never had the Pret version so I decided to have that, with a mixed berry brunch pot for lunch. MMMM. The problem is, as my taste buds were starting to be dulled from sickness, I couldn't savour this croissant as much as I usually do. Nevertheless, it was pretty delicious. The pastry's outer wrapping was crisp in a good way and the center, the gooey consistency I love. So I definitely think the croissant was better than EATS, but as far as chains go, I still think Cafe Nero wins. However, since my tastebuds were dulled by my developing cold (which has since exploded into awfulness), I'll probably have to force myself to give the Pret one another try. Also, EEE I haven't written my Cafe Nero review yet, which gives me an excuse to consume one soon. WIN.

In related foody news, I have to weigh myself tomorrow. UGh. I hope I didn't gain and I hope I lost at least a pound. I've been so bad with this diet. So typical of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment