Tuesday 9 February 2010

FML

Preface: Sorry for this whiney, depressing post.

I'm so stressed about money right now that I think I'm going to develop an ulcer. I went to tweak my CV to apply for another part time job and it got all messed up formatting wise and I almost cried. I hate pages. Seriously. Then I booked an appointment at the Apple Store so they can show me how to format a CV.

It's just bringing me down so much and making me stressed. I know it's my fault because I should be pounding the pavement. I could make up excuses, but it's obviously mostly all my fault. So because of that I feel more like shit about myself and then I start feeling depressed and the cycle continues! It's just making it really hard to concentrate on other things. Cause then I start wondering if being here is worth it. It definitely is. But maybe I should have worked at Michaels (biggest FML of ML) for a year and saved up enough money to actually be able to enjoy life out here. I guess it's too late now!

I need a babysitting job or something. Where do I find one? Alternatively, I need a money tree.

I guess I should just go to bed and format my CV on word in the computer lab. It's not like I'll get the job anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment