Wednesday 10 February 2010

Laugh of the Morning

Thank you India Knight for a posting a link to this blog on your blog. The Nether Regions covers local news stories around England and they are, not surprisingly, HILARIOUS. This post in particular, which is a letter an angry pensioner (ie retired person) wrote about his trip to Nottingham is soo effing funny.

And I quote:
"He told us that I could not take a souvenir picture of my partner in the bus station, as it was “private property”.

I told him that I had lost two uncles in the war, fighting Hitler. And now we were breeding little Hitlers like this idiot.

He managed to sour the taste of a great two days in Nottingham. We will not return to be insulted by such people.

We will spend our money in Cambridge instead."


Wow. It's definitely a must read, especially for the glimpse of English culture that hardly ever infiltrates across the proverbial pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment