Monday 8 February 2010

Quotes that get me through Winter

It snowed today. I thought winter was ending, but today was freezing and snowy. The snow didn't stick, but still. Also, as my previous post showed, I have lost all will to do work. I occupy by time doing stupid, random things that are probably aiding me in becoming obese. But I know Spring will be here soon. And then Summer and hopefully I'll be in London this summer, though that's looking increasingly unlikely with my financial situation. Blergh.

Anyways.

In people's eyes, in the wing, tramp, and trudge; in the bellow and the uproar; the carriages, motor cars, omnibuses, vans, sandwich men shuffling and swinging; brass bands; barrel organs; in the triumph and the jingle and the strange high singing of some aeroplane overhead as what she said; life; London; this moment in June. - Virginia Woolf Mrs. Dalloway


I can't wait for June.

No comments:

Post a Comment