Monday 8 February 2010

Wow

Wow I'm really glad next week is reading week because for the past few days the only things I have been able to productively do are:

- Eat a variety of foods including new recipes such as: Hayley's Trail Mix Cookies version 2 aka Dark Chocolate Banana Oatmeal cookies (which I made again today, but this time with more sugar!) and Grilled Cheese Baggette with mustard. I don't have a fancy name for that one.

-Facebook stalk everyone I have ever known.

-Stare out the window.

-Think constantly about food.

-Hit refresh over and over on my fav blogs.

-Think about Star Trek.

- Worry about money.

-Invent a new Astronaut Mike Dexter (I will never describe these because they're pitiful and truly exhibit why I'm single).

-Check my email every 3 seconds.

Things I have not been able to do- anything that will further my knowledge/degree, make me slimmer or improve my chances with men. OH WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment