Sunday 18 July 2010

FML

My week is going to be shit. At least according to EVERY horescope I read.

Here's a rundown:

The Times: This week will be filled with upsetting disappointments, but by Wednesday I could have some exciting new ventures. I also need to let go of the past. Ughhhhhh I don't want disappointments! No more disappointments!

The Telegraph: I'm going to have confusion in my financial zone and I'm going to question whether I should change paths. Probably bc I'll get paid and then realise how little money I have.

ivillage's weekly horoscope isn't out, but my monthly one says a coworker will be out to get me tomorrow. GREAT.

According to horoscope.com I'm going to have to deal with issues I thought were settled and confront a friend.

WHYHYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment